If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.
Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey in 1816
- The 5000-year Leap: A Miracle That Changed The World
- The Road to Serfdom
F. A. Hayek
- The Law
- Common Sense
- Get Out Of Our House: Revolution!
- Saving Freedom
- The Second American Revolution: A call for the passage of the Restore America Amendment
Capt. Jim Kinney, USN [ret]
- Arguing with Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government
- Going Rogue
- Why We Whisper: Restoring Our Right to Say It’s Wrong
- End The Fed